IN CELEBRATION OF REACHING 100 FOLLOWERS ON THIS BLOG I’M DOING A BOOK GIVEAWAY!
I started this blog just because i really wasn’t too much into tumblr anymore, but I still wanted to blog about my books and have somewhere to post my reviews and stuff…the fact that people actually want to follow me though when there are so many other great book blogs out there? yea… GOTTA CELEBRATE THAT LOL. so here are le rules!
- International entries welcome (yay!)
- Like or Reblog = 1 entry.
- Like and Reblog = 2 entries
- Follow and Like or Reblog = 2 entries.
- Follow and Like and Reblog = 3 entries.
- Winner gets to choose from one of the 6 books posted above.
- Books will be in paperback format.
- Names will be put in a hat (3 is the most entries you can have) and the winner will be picked raffle style.
- Name and address of Winner will be needed so ask boxes open!
- no giveaway blogs can enter..this is for THE PEOPLE! :)
Moon Called | Graceling | The Night Circus
Insomnia | Cinder | Shatter Me
giveaway will end December 14th. I will try to ship the book out in enough time to arrive before or by Christmas.
I am gifting several paperbacks of Leigh Bardugo’s Shadow and Bone (the one with the bonus MAL content) this holiday season. I decided they needed some coordinating gift tags.
Just in case you are giving it as a gift this year, I am sharing a printable of the tags. They will work for other fabulous books too (I included one without the castle image).
You can find the downloadable pdf here: Book Gift Tags
It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.
So in honor of all of you lovely people who have hung around and the holidays, I’m doing a small giveaway!!
I am giving away TWO SETS of Divergent posters, with bonus faction stickers. The posters are 11.5 x 17 inches. To repeat, there will be TWO winners. This is open internationally, so long as you can provide me with a valid address and you are 18 years or older, or have your parent’s permission to give me this information.
The rules are, you must be following me and you must reblog this post at least once, then fill out the form below. Each time you reblog, you need to enter it into the form or it won’t count. Easy!
(this giveaway ends December 26th)
hello again! to celebrate hitting 4k followers (thank you all so much!), i’ll be doing a giveaway involving some books that are very near & dear to my heart.
- you must be following me. (i’ll be checking, so nothing sneaky.)
- to enter in the giveaway, just reblog/like this post as much as your wee little heart desires. the more you reblog it, the better the chance you have to win.
- there will only be one winner, & the randomly selected winner will choose one book from the choices above.
- once a winner is chosen, i will message them. said winner must be comfortable giving me their mailing address. (don’t worry, i’m too lazy for stalking.)
- if i don’t receive a reply within a week or so, a new random winner will be chosen.
- this contest is open internationally.
- giveaway end date: january 5th.
- good luck & may the odds be ever in your favor. ♥
the magic begins » Favorite Professor"Are you quite sure you wouldn’t like a cough drop, Dolores?"
the magic begins » A really emotional scene/momentJames was exactly the same height as Harry. He was wearing the clothes in which he had died, and his hair was untidy and ruffled, and his glasses were a little lopsided, like Mr. Weasley’s.
Sirius was tall and handsome, and younger by far than Harry had seen him in life. He loped with an easy grace, his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face.
Lupin was younger too, and much less shabby, and his hair was thicker and darker. He looked happy to be back in this familiar place, scene of so many adolescent wanderings.
Lily’s smile was widest of all. She pushed her long hair back as she drew close to him, and her green eyes, so like his, searched his face hungrily, as though she would never be able to look at him enough.
Themyscira: Returning Home
After dreaming about bringing Warrior Wonder Woman to life for years, this shoot at the Palace of Fine Arts feels like the zenith of the project. The setting was perfect, the weather beautiful, and the photographer - Andrew Ho - incredibly talented. I actually felt like an Amazon at home on Themyscira.
You can read my costume construction notes for Warrior Wonder Woman here.